Office of the Registrar
The Registrar's Office will be closed from 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM on Thursday, December 20th.
The Registrar's Office will be closed 3:00 PM Friday, December 21st and will reopen on Tuesday, January 2nd, 2019 at 7:45 AM.
The primary function of the Registrar’s Office is...registration for classes! And if you are here for that purpose, go to myLipscomb. That’s where it’s done. However, if you are not a current student but need a transcript, an online catalog or need commencement day details for your honored student, you're in the right place.
Transcripts or Replacement Diplomas
Current students, alumni and former students can order official transcripts or replacement diplomas and remit payment online 24 hours/7 days a week. Lipscomb has partnered with Parchment to provide online transcript ordering and payment.
Lipscomb University has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide degree verifications. The National Student Clearinghouse can be contacted at:
Mail: National Student Clearinghouse, 13454 Sunrise Valley Drive, Suite 300, Herndon, VA 20171
Holiday Closings 2018-19
- New Year's: December 31, 2018, January 1, 2019
- Martin Luther King Birthday: January 21, 2019
- Spring Break: March 21-22, 2019
- Memorial Day: May 27, 2019
- Independence Day: July 4, 2019
- Labor Day: September 2, 2019, closing at 3:00 p.m. on Friday, August 30
- Fall Break: October 11, 2019
- Thanksgiving Break: November 28-29, 2019
- Christmas Break: December 24-28, 2018, closing at 3:00 p.m, Dec. 21.