May 2023 Commencement Photos
Photos of each graduate walking across the stage will be available on Grad Images in the next few weeks. If your pictures are still not available by the end of June, you will need to reach out to Grad Images and they will assist you in acquiring those.
Included also is a link to the event photos taken by the university photographers that captured the excitement of the day!
Congratulations to all of our Class of 2023 graduates!
In order to be eligible to walk in commencement, every student must do the following before the application deadline for the semester of intended graduation:
- Fill out the Intent to Graduate form. This can be found in the student's MyLipscomb portal under the Registrar's Office page.
- Order their cap and gown through Jostens. Instructions for ordering a cap and gown can also be found in the student's MyLipscomb portal.
Students must apply for graduation during the application window immediately prior to their intended graduation date. If a student is graduating over the summer, then they have the option to participate in either the May or December commencement ceremony or not participate in a ceremony at all.
Here are the application windows for each semester:
- Spring Graduation: August 1st - January 31st
- Fall Graduation: February 15th - September 15th
- Summer Graduation: October 1st - July 31st*
*If a summer graduate wishes to participate in the May ceremony, then the deadline to apply for graduation and order a cap and gown is January 31st. If a summer graduate wishes to participate in the December ceremony, then the deadline for application and to order a cap and gown is July 31st.
Order a Cap and Gown
Students will be able to order their cap and gown from Jostens during the following ordering windows depending on their intended ceremony of participation:
- December Commencement: July 15th - September 15th
- May Commencement: November 15th - January 31st
The cost of the cap and gown is included in the student's term fees so there is no out-of-pocket cost at the time of ordering.