Exceptional high school juniors and seniors are eligible to earn college credit before graduating high school through Lipscomb University. Pursuing dual enrollment can help students graduate from college early or just help them get a jumpstart on their college education.
Benefits of Dual Enrollment
- Experience a Lipscomb University education firsthand
- Encounter an early snapshot of the academic and social experiences you’ll have in a traditional college setting
- Complete general education courses that are required at most colleges
- Learn from professors who are experts in their fields either in person or online
- Save hundreds of dollars in tuition costs for classes
Looking to earn more college credit at a discount? Check out our Summer Scholars program.
Summer Scholars Program
Learn in the classroom among other students. Gain the true experience of a college class by attending regularly scheduled weekly courses taught on Lipscomb's campus. Connect with our Dual Enrollment Coordinator if you are interested in pursuing dual enrollment on campus.
Eligible high school students can now enroll in one online course every eight-week session at Lipscomb. Each online course is asynchronous, which means students can access course materials like lectures, readings, and assignments on their own time. Lipscomb partners with institutions to help bring Lipscomb to classrooms around the world.
Lipscomb University partners with six different institutions to help take the classroom across the state. Learn more about your many options for taking classes with an institutional partner by connecting with our Dual Enrollment Coordinator.