With this accreditation, Lipscomb University joins an elite group of business schools internationally with less than six percent — only 926 institutions across 60 countries — earning this prestigious accreditation.
What an AACSB Accreditation means
Lipscomb’s College of Business equips future business leaders with cutting-edge professional skills and a strong sense of integrity: together, these things carry our students in whatever career path they choose. Our program is stronger for this emphasis on ethical practice—in fact, it’s driving us to be one of Lipscomb’s leading colleges, producing more qualified business graduates each year. It’s the reason students want to join our program and the reason our graduates are sought after in businesses and corporations across the country.
As an institution, we are committed to:
- Providing relevant, innovative academic programs with faculty comprised of varying professional expertise to offer substantial experiential training and learning;
- Forming student/mentor relationships to advise professional growth and development;
- Forward-thinking and strategic management, learner success, thought leadership and societal impact;
- Holding our students to a higher standard of business practice and acumen to create change in the world around us, locally and beyond.
The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) is the largest and most recognized specialized accreditation worldwide, with a goal to create the next generation of great leaders. It maintains rigorous standards to accomplish this mission, and 86 percent of AACSB-accredited schools claim its standards are the most stringent in comparison to other accreditations. Lipscomb's College of Business upholds these expectations through its high-quality academic programs.
Additional AACSB Stats:
- 93 percent of the Economist's 2019 Top MBA programs were in AACSB-accredited business schools
- 71 percent of alumni from AACSB-accredited schools agree the value of their graduate educational experience was excellent.