Find top talent for your organization at Lipscomb’s College of Business, a leader in Christian business education.
Thank you for your interest in Lipscomb business students and alumni! Our experienced team is here to help you meet your company’s talent needs with qualified candidates.
To post a job or learn how to get connected with our students, please visit our University's Career Development Employer page.
- Suzanne Sager, Associate Dean for Professional Development
- Suzanne Sager oversees the design, development, and implementation of programs and external partnerships that help students and alumni achieve their professional goals. She has an MBA in Marketing from Southern Methodist University in Dallas, Texas and a BBA from the University of Texas in Austin. Sager formerly worked at Procter & Gamble where she participated in the development of several corporate training programs.
- Davis Brown, Assistant Director of Marketing and Communications
- Davis Brown joined the Career Connection team in 2019 and oversees digital content creation and distribution. He manages the College of Business's digital presence on social media, the website, and Lipscomb Business Connect, along with overseeing the new Content Creation Studio. He also serves as the staff sponsor for Lipscomb’s chapter of the American Marketing Association and is an adjunct professor. He earned his MBA and BBA from Lipscomb.
- D. Petchell Luepke, Assistant Director, Career Coach
- Petchell Luepke joined the Career Connection team in 2021 to oversee the Directed Work Experience (DWE) internship program. She builds external partnerships with employers for MBA internship placement and provides CliftonStrengths-based career coaching to support professional development. She has over 20 years of professional experience as a senior executive manager in federal government, an entrepreneur, and as a leadership and career coach. She is driven by purpose and passionate about leadership and career coaching to champion individuals and teams where people can uncover their zone of genius in order to create their greatest impact for their mission. Luepke has an MBA and B.S. from SUNY at Stony Brook.
- Hannah Jones, Professional Development and Communications Manager
- Hannah Jones joined the Career Connection team in 2022 and oversees professional development and communications for students in the College of Business. She plans career events, sends weekly newsletters, engages with employers, and provides career development services for students. She earned her Master of Business Administration and Bachelor of Science in Family Science from Lipscomb.
Lipscomb University College of Business provides the “skill of the hand” necessary for business graduates to be successful with the distinction of also having “integrity of the heart.” We believe every student’s potential is God-given and their life vocation is a calling, whether it be with a global corporation or a local missional entrepreneurial start-up.
Our academic programs are developed with today’s business challenges in mind. We want to equip our students to make a positive impact on their first day on the job. Data analytics, supply chain, and business as mission are just a few of the market-driven programs we’ve launched based on the feedback of our business partners, and we’ll continue to adapt as the world around us evolves.
- Undergraduate business students majoring in Accounting, Finance, Management or Marketing
- Graduate students in the following programs:
- Fast Track MBA
- Professional MBA
- Master of Accountancy
- Master of Health Administration
- Master of Management in Health Care
- The College of Business hosts several opportunities for employers to connect with students each semester. If you are interested in receiving more information about any of these events, please reach out to us at email@example.com to be added to our digital mailing list. If you want to connect with our students and do not see an event listed that meets your needs, please reach out!
- In the fall semester we host the following events:
- Meet the Firm for employers recruiting accounting and finance students (late August, early September)
- Fall Career Fair for employers recruiting finance, marketing, and management students (mid to late October)
- Information sessions
- In the spring semester we host the following events:
- Meet the Firm Lite for public accounting firms who are recruiting accounting students for Summer Leadership programs (mid to late February)
- Career Fair for employers recruiting finance, marketing, and management students (late February to early March)
- Information sessions
- We also have events for our specialized Fast Track MBA program twice a year. If you are interested in learning more about that long-term internship program, please see the short and long-term internship tab below.
All undergraduate business students must complete an internship in order to graduate. These experiences provide invaluable skills and growth to our students. If you are interested in recruiting for a short-term internship, view more details below.
More details on our BBA Internship Program
Learn more about the University's policies on internships here.
At Lipscomb, we know our graduate students need to apply their classroom knowledge in a real-world setting to be effective employees upon graduation. Through our innovative Directed Work Experience (DWE) program, a component of the Fast Track MBA degree, students are strategically placed with employer partners. Originally launched in 2013, this program’s results have been overwhelmingly positive for both employers and students.
2021 DWE Program Brochure
Learn more about this innovative program