College of Business Career Fairs
The College of Business offers several Career Fair opportunities for students to meet employers. These events are a great way for our graduate and undergraduate students to build a network and search for a job or internship.
Our Spring 2023 Career Fair will be hosted in the George Shinn Event Center on Wednesday, March 1 from 4:30-6:00 PM. College of Business students majoring in Management, Marketing, Finance, and Entrepreneurship are encouraged to attend.
Employers typically share information about internships, full-time roles, and general recruiting processes and timelines.
The below information is for current Lipscomb students. If you are an employer seeking information about recruiting Lipscomb students - please view our employer information page HERE or contact Suzanne Sager.
Spring 2023 Career Fair Event
For College of Business Students
The College of Business Career Fair will be on Wednesday, March 1 from 4:30-6:00 PM. All details about the event are below, on Handshake, and will also be communicated to students via email.
To participate in a Career Fair event, a student must complete six steps. Should you have any questions about anything in this process, please contact Hannah Jones. We are here to help you!
Step One: Perfect Your Resume
- NOW through February 22: Initial Resume due
- Submit your resume HERE.
- Not sure where to start? Attend a resume session by registering HERE.
- Please see examples and resources on the event web page below or on Handshake
- Submit a Word file saved in this format: LastName, FirstName.doc
Step Two: Register for the Event on Handshake
- NOW through February 22: Register for the event on Handshake
Step Three: Attend a Prep Session
- February 16-28: Attend ONE mandatory Career Fair Prep Session if you have not participated in Career Fair or Meet the Firm.
- There will be seven sessions offered - hosted in Swang 200 or the Data Analytics Lab located in the Swang lobby (rooms will be noted in the confirmation Google Calendar invitation).
- Register for a Prep Session HERE.
Step Four: Prepare by Researching Companies
- Resources will be shared with registered students via email
- Handshake also has a wealth of knowledge about each company on the Company Profiles
Step Five: Present Yourself Well at the Career Fair
- We will share tips and answer questions about how to navigate the Career Fair in the Prep Sessions
- Visit the event website for additional resources
Step Six: Update your Handshake Profile and Apply to Open Positions
- Make sure your Handshake profile is complete and updated
- Upload resume approved by Career Connection team
- Upload a headshot
- Make sure that your major and GPA are current
- Apply to open jobs or internships
If you have any questions, please contact Hannah Jones. We are here to help!