You know your subject area, now prepare yourself to effectively share the content you love with others. A minor in Education can be combined with most undergraduate majors in order to broaden your career opportunities.
Join forces with our accomplished faculty on the path to become a confident and competent teacher. Through study and practice, you will build a solid foundation of effective teaching methods and practices. Prepare yourself to teach in a wide variety of settings, sharing the content you love and making a difference in the lives of students and their families.
Total hours required: 18
Specific courses required:
- ED 2313 - Schooling in America
- ED 3323 - Planning for Learning
- ED 3343 - Cultural Perspectives in Education
- ED 3636 - Clinical Practice I
- PS 3243 - Human Development and Learning