Ed.S. Degree Programs
The primary goals of the Ed.S. degree are increasing teaching expertise and acquiring professional proficiency in an area. In most education settings, the person with an Ed.S, is viewed as a content specialist who can also teach that content in various settings. The following Ed.S. degree options are available:
- Instructional Coaching (33 hours)
- English Language Learning(33 hours)
- Reading Specialty (36 hours)
- Educational Leadership (36 hours)
- Technology Integration (33 hours)
- School Counseling (42 hours)
For a complete list of courses and specific requirements for each program, download our current catalog here.
For more information on any of our programs please request information at the link below:
There are no upcoming events.