Gain the knowledge of a real-world, applicable approach to leadership development through authentic learning experiences. Our rigorous program challenges and equips you to be at the forefront of the changing educational landscape.
Take courses taught by current practitioners at the school, district or state level with a first-hand perspective on school leadership. Pair with a school-based mentor, engaging in formative leadership conversations and participating in practical job-shadowing sessions.
Shape the future of education and leave a large-scale impact on countless young lives.
Your graduate degree will propel you towards excellence and expertise in educational leadership.
- This program requires two completed years of educational experience prior to acceptance.
- Online application
- $50 application fee
- Personal statement
- Explain your goals and your purpose for pursuing a graduate education degree at Lipscomb University in a concise, clear essay (1-2 pages).
- Application essay
- Experience verification
- Summative observation report
- Three letters of recommendation
Tuition & Aid
- $953 per credit hour
- 26% in-service scholarship for educators (M.Ed.)
- 20% in-service scholarship for educators (Ed.S.)
As you give back to the community, Lipscomb University wants to give back to you. The College of Education offers significant scholarships to current educators and administrators. Those pursuing career as a teacher, you're not left out either! Check out the following information to see if you qualify for scholarships.
All completed applications should be mailed to:
College of Education
One University Park Drive
Nashville, TN 37204