It’s the MBA with a job.
Capitalize on experiential learning opportunities. We created the Fast Track MBA for determined young professionals, with under three years of work experience. Gain marketable work experience by working with one of our corporate business partners. The Fast Track MBA also includes your own personal leadership plan. Step forward in the job market with guidance from professional and faculty mentors.
Connect with businesses here in Nashville as well as abroad on our built-in international trip.
New cohorts begin in June for the 11-month program and August for the 16-month program. The 11-month program meets two nights per week, while the 16-month program meets one or two nights each week depending on semester and term. The 16-month program allows the option of completing the Directed Work Experience or taking concentration courses to further develop your understanding in a topic of your choice.
- Online application and fee
- Due to COVID-19 issues, Application Deadlines for Summer and Fall cohorts have been extended. Contact your recruiter to learn more!
- GMAT scores (see waiver information below and try our Sample GMAT.)
GMAT test will be waived for all 2020 summer and fall applicants.
- Fast Track MBA candidates with an undergraduate GPA of 3.20 or higher may qualify for a GMAT waiver.
- Undergraduate transcripts (and graduate, if applicable)
- Have electronic transcripts emailed directly from your university to email@example.com
- If you are sending a hard copy, have it mailed to: ATTN: Graduate Admissions Office, 1 University Park Drive, Nashville, TN 37204
- Two professional references
- Personal response to the following question: How will the knowledge and skills you expect to attain in Lipscomb's MBA program help you create more value in your organization and community?
Tuition & Aid
Tuition: 36-hour program / $1,350 per credit hour
- Total Tuition: $48,600
- $50 application fee and $195 graduation fee
- Case materials included in tuition
- Students are responsible for the cost of airfare and meals during the international travel course.