It’s the MBA with a job.
Capitalize on experiential learning opportunities. We created the Fast Track MBA for determined young professionals, with under three years of work experience. Gain marketable work experience by working with one of our corporate business partners. The Fast Track MBA also includes your own personal leadership plan. Step forward in the job market with guidance from C-suite coaches and faculty mentors.
Connect with businesses here in Nashville as well as abroad on our built-in international trip. After graduation day, you will join 95 percent of your peers who got the job they wanted.
New cohorts begin in June for the 11-month program and August for the 16-month program. The 11-month program meets two nights per week, while the 16-month program meets one or two nights each week depending on semester and term.
- Online application and fee
- GMAT scores (see waiver information below and try our Sample GMAT.)
- Fast Track MBA candidates with an undergraduate GPA of 3.20 or higher may qualify for a GMAT waiver.
- Undergraduate transcripts (and graduate, if applicable)
- Have electronic transcripts emailed directly from your university to email@example.com
- If you are sending a hard copy, have it mailed to: ATTN: Graduate Admissions Office, 1 University Park Drive, Nashville, TN 37204
- Two professional references
- Personal response to the following question: How will the knowledge and skills you expect to attain in Lipscomb's MBA program help you create more value in your organization and community?
Fast Track MBA Required Courses (36 hours)
- BU 6000 - Orientation to MBA Program (Non-credit and P/F)
- BU 6010 - MBA Graduation Seminar (Non-credit and P/F)
- BU 6012 - Embracing Values
- BU 6032 - Accounting for Executives
- BU 6052 - Financial Management
- BU 6062 - Strategic Marketing
- BU 6082 - Strategy
- BU 6112 - Organizational Behavior
- BU 6122 - Entrepreneurship
- BU 6132 - Operations
- BU 6142 - Business Intelligence
- BU 6232 - Integrated Decision Making
- BU 6252 - Integrated Talent Management
- BU 6262 - Applied Value Creation
- BU 6532 - Leading Effective Organizations
- BU 6632 - International Business
- ICM 5082 - Strategic Negotiation in Legal Settings
- BU 661V - Directed Work Experience
Each student will complete six hours of BU 661v (Directed Work Experience) across the program - two hours each semester.
Tuition & Aid
Tuition: 36-hour program / $1,320 per credit hour
- Total Tuition: $47,520
- $50 application fee and $195 graduation fee
- Case materials included in tuition
- Students are responsible for the cost of airfare and meals during the international travel course.