Our Fast Track MBA is designed for determined young professionals with under three years of work experience. Gain marketable training and experience by working with one of our corporate business partners. This program also includes your own personal leadership plan. Step forward in the job market with guidance from professional and faculty mentors.
Connecting with businesses here in Nashville, as well as abroad on our built-in international trip, allows you to capitalize on experiential learning opportunities.
A new cohort begins in June, with classes meeting two nights per week.
Fast Track MBA Program Outcomes
The Fast Track MBA is an AACSB accredited, accelerated learning program that will take your career to the next level. Before the program ends, you will excel in business acumen, leadership coaching, confidence, and presentation skills. Through our partnership with Nashville businesses and organizations, you will have real-world training and marketable work experience to take with you as you move forward.
Why Earn Your MBA Degree at Lipscomb University?
Every aspect of our Fast Track MBA program and curriculum integrates real-world experiences by having you study under business leaders and practitioners. The directed work experience and global business course are prime examples of this. To help you succeed in the program, we also provide frequent networking and professional development opportunities. You will see a definitive return on investment through this program.
- Online application and fee
- Fast Track MBA candidates with an undergraduate GPA of 3.20 or higher may qualify for a GMAT waiver.
- Undergraduate transcripts (and graduate, if applicable)
- Have electronic transcripts emailed directly from your university to email@example.com
- If you are sending a hard copy, have it mailed to: ATTN: Graduate Admissions Office, 1 University Park Drive, Nashville, TN 37204
- Two professional references
- Personal response to the following question: How will the knowledge and skills you expect to attain in Lipscomb's MBA program help you create more value in your organization and community?
Lipscomb University’s Fast Track MBA program offers an 11-month cohort model.
Each student will complete six hours of BU 661v (Directed Work Experience) across the program - three hours in two semesters. These hours count as the student's elective hours for the Fast Track MBA. Click on the accordion for course listing.