It’s the MBA with a job.
Capitalize on experiential learning opportunities. We created the Fast Track MBA for determined young professionals, with under three years of work experience. Gain marketable work experience by working with one of our corporate business partners. The Fast Track MBA also includes your own personal leadership plan. Step forward in the job market with guidance from professional and faculty mentors.
Connect with businesses here in Nashville as well as abroad on our built-in international trip.
A new cohort begins in June, with classes meeting two nights per week.
- Online application and fee
- GMAT scores (see waiver information below and try our Sample GMAT.)
- Fast Track MBA candidates with an undergraduate GPA of 3.20 or higher may qualify for a GMAT waiver.
- Undergraduate transcripts (and graduate, if applicable)
- Have electronic transcripts emailed directly from your university to email@example.com
- If you are sending a hard copy, have it mailed to: ATTN: Graduate Admissions Office, 1 University Park Drive, Nashville, TN 37204
- Two professional references
- Personal response to the following question: How will the knowledge and skills you expect to attain in Lipscomb's MBA program help you create more value in your organization and community?
Tuition & Aid
Tuition: 36-hour program / $1,350* per credit hour
- Total Tuition: $48,600*
- $50 application fee and $195 graduation fee
- Case materials included in tuition
- Program fee
*Note: The graduate tuition rates may increase annually, effective each summer semester.