Focus on doing business the right way: By leading, creating, and making a difference.
Enroll in one of the top-ranked MBA programs in the U.S. where we mold leaders, creators and disruptors. Our faculty not only teach but mentor. You’ll grow to inspire others, be strategic, and work with integrity. Gain the right mix of quantitative and qualitative skills. Through practical learning, you’ll become a business expert. With our personalized leadership development, you'll advance past any plateaus.
The Professional MBA program is a part time 21 month MBA program with classes meeting primarily one night per week. This makes the program a perfect fit for the full time working professional. The program is also available in a 16 month format with classes also beginning in August.
This program’s cohort model means that during your two years of study, you’ll have a support system. Students with diverse skills and backgrounds will join you. And you'll find common interests and form invaluable relationships with classmates and mentors. Learn how to build companies that engage, grow and support collaborators and visionaries. Our graduates are influencing the business world for good, at home and overseas. You too can make a difference.
To apply, here is what you need to submit:
- Online application and fee
- GMAT scores* (Try our Sample GMAT.)
- Undergraduate transcripts (and graduate, if applicable)
- Have electronic copies emailed directly from the university to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are having a hard copy mailed, have it sent to: ATTN: Graduate Admissions Office, One University Park Drive, Nashville, TN 37204
- Two professional references
- Personal response to the following question:
How will the knowledge and skills you expect to attain in Lipscomb's MBA program help you create more value in your organization and community?
*A student is eligible for a GMAT waiver with an undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or higher and with three or more years of work experience.
Tuition & Aid
Tuition: 36-hour program / $1,380 per credit hour
- Total Tuition: $49,680
- $50 application fee and $195 graduation fee
- Case materials included in tuition
- Students electing to take the optional international travel course are responsible for the cost of airfare and meals during the trip.