Focus on doing business the right way by leading, creating, and making a difference.
Enroll in one of the top-ranked MBA programs in the U.S. where we mold leaders, creators and disruptors. Our faculty not only teach but mentor. You’ll grow to inspire others, be strategic, and work with integrity. Gain the right mix of quantitative and qualitative skills through practical learning to become a business expert.
Lipscomb’s Professional MBA program is a part-time 22 month MBA program with classes meeting primarily one night per week. We offer the program in both online and in-person formats. This makes the program a perfect fit for the full-time working professional.
Our cohort model provides a built-in support system during your two years of study. You'll find common interests and form invaluable relationships with classmates and mentors of diverse backgrounds. Learn how to build companies that engage, grow and support collaborators and visionaries. Our graduates are influencing the business world for good, at home and overseas. You too can make a difference.
Professional MBA Program Outcomes
The Professional MBA is an AACSB accredited program that will take your business competencies to the next level. Before the program ends, you will excel in business acumen, leadership, confidence, and presentation skills. Your ability to have a high level of understanding value to an organization and how leadership decisions create impact ensure a strong foundation for furthering your career.
Why Earn Your MBA Degree at Lipscomb University?
Every aspect of our Professional MBA program and curriculum is designed for your learning benefit. The small class sizes and cohort model allow you to form deep connections with peers and faculty. We also provide frequent networking and professional development opportunities. You will see a definitive return on investment through this program.
To apply, here is what you need to submit:
- Online application and fee
- Undergraduate transcripts (and graduate, if applicable)
- Have electronic copies emailed directly from the university to email@example.com
- If you are having a hard copy mailed, have it sent to: ATTN: Graduate Admissions Office, One University Park Drive, Nashville, TN 37204
- Two professional references
- Personal response to the following question:
How will the knowledge and skills you expect to attain in Lipscomb's MBA program help you create more value in your organization and community?
*A student is eligible for a GMAT waiver with an undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or higher and with three or more years of professional, progressive work experience.
Lipscomb University’s Professional MBA program requires 15 core courses to be completed.
Professional MBA Core Courses (30 hours required):
- BU 6000 - Orientation to MBA Program (Non-credit and P/F)
- BU 6010 - MBA Graduation Seminar (Non-credit and P/F)
- BU 6012 - Embracing Values
- BU 6032 - Accounting for Executives
- BU 6052 - Financial Management
- BU 6082 - Strategy
- BU 6132 - Operations
- BU 6142 - Business Intelligence
- BU 6532 - Leading Effective Organizations
- BU 6632 - International Business
- BU 6112 - Organizational Behavior
- BU 6122 - Entrepreneurship
- BU 6232 - Integrated Decision Making
- BU 6252 - Integrated Talent Management
- BU 6262 - Applied Value Creation
- BU 6062 - Strategic Marketing
- ICM 5082 - Strategic Negotiation in Legal Settings
For those enrolled in the dual degree program for M.S./MBA, the successful completion of 48 hours of coursework (24 hours in sustainability and 24 hours in business) will earn students both diplomas.
The dual degree option MUST be declared before you graduate with either degree.