Lipscomb Racquet Club
It's not just a game; it's an experience.
Week of June 1 Re-Open/Covid-19 Safety Guidelines
We will reopen June 1, on a limited basis with court rentals and lessons. With that, here are our guidelines as follows:
Racquet Club Re-opening Covid-19 Procedures
For play: All courts to be reserved via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reservations for courts must be made at least 24 hours prior to scheduled time
- Hours of Operations: Monday - Thursday: 9 a.m. - 12 p.m., 5 p.m. - 8 p.m., Friday: 9 a.m. - 12 p.m., 5 p.m. - 7 p.m. Saturday: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. Sunday: 12 p.m. - 5 p.m.
- Tennis center will be closed, entry will be thru side gate
- Electronic non-contact thermometer check for all participants/pros
- Bathrooms from outside will be open; do not enter locker room areas (locked)
- Only courts 1, 3, 5 will be available for tennis use
- No more than four players per court
- Remain on side that you start on, scorecard will not be available
- Bring own equipment, water, towels, and balls
- Payments will be made outside via payment system (card only)
- No more than four players per clinic/one pro
- Social distancing while waiting for feeding unless from same family/household
- Tennis balls preferably picked up with baskets (baskets cleaned after lessons)
- Pros will use their own courts/personal ball cart
The Lipscomb University Racquet Club boasts state-of-the-art tennis facilities for our students, faculty, staff and local community. Both social and instructional activities are available, serving all ages and all skill levels. The mission of the Lipscomb University Racquet Club is to promote health and wellness and to develop physical growth and character through its programs.
The LRC welcomes both members and non-members to utilize the courts, club house and participate in programs. Entrance to the Club is located through the North Tower of the parking garage. All play must be registered at the Pro Shop desk. Non-members are welcome to the LRC but must pay a court fee of $5 per hour or $7 for an hour and half. Court reservations can be made only 24 hours before your scheduled court time. Courts 7 & 8 are exclusively for Pickleball Nashville members during evening hours.
Court Rental Fees
Lipscomb students, faculty and staff: free
Non-Members: $5.00/hr, $7.00/1.5hrs