Engaging churches & equipping Christians to honor Jesus at the intersections of faith and culture.
Today’s world can place enormous demands on a church and its leaders trying to serve a congregation, its community and beyond. With a 120-year history of integrating Christian faith and practice with academic excellence, Lipscomb University’s Office of Church Services can help you meet that challenge with resources and tools designed to enhance your local ministry, whether on your campus or ours, including:
- Summer Celebration: a three-day lectureship series held at Lipscomb each July that attracts thousands
- Intersections magazine: dedicated to highlighting current spiritual and cultural concerns
- Website materials: printable downloads, audio MP3s of notable speakers and messages
- Preaching seminars hosted at Lipscomb University
- Lipscomb Leader Enrich seminars for elders, church leaders and ministry staff
- Church of Christ scholarships for children of serving ministers, educators and missionaries
- Special weekend classes, programs and seminars at your location
The Office of Church Services can help your church or business leadership team accomplish the spiritual goals and potentials God has spoken into your church or company's mission statement. Our collaboration can move you from frustration to motivation and from ideas to implementation.