Live in Lipscomb’s newest upperclassmen hotel-style residence hall.
Bison Hall is an upperclassmen housing option featuring upscale, hotel-style two-person rooms with private restrooms. Private rooms are not available in Bison Hall. Bison Hall is home to approximately 144 residents and includes multiple study rooms, a community kitchen, and classroom space for all residents.
Laundry facilities are located on the third floor and are free for residents to use. Bison Hall also features an upper-level patio off the 4th floor that residents have 24-hour access to.
Rooms are approximately 12’x11’.
Bedroom windows are 31” W x 58” H and 39.5” W x 58” H. Residents are encouraged to bring a tension rod to hang curtains as large nails are not permitted.
Each student will have a:
- Desk (42" W x 24" D x 30.5" H)
- Wardrobe (36” W x 22" D)
- Bed (86” L x 38.5"W). Height is adjustable to allow up to 3' of space underneath.
The bathroom is shared by you and your roommate.
- You are responsible for providing a shower curtain (shower is 47” W x 32” D).
- There is storage underneath the bathroom sink (31” W x 21” D) to put a shelf.
- You will be responsible for providing your own toiletries including hand soap, hand towels and toilet paper.
- You and your roommate are responsible for cleaning and removing trash from your room and bathroom.
- Residents may use small nails and tacks to hang items on walls. Command strips and tape are not allowed as they remove paint from walls.
- Rooms are fully carpeted but residents may bring an area rug.
- Bring your own laundry detergent and dryer sheets.