Live in the heart of campus among your closest friends.
The Village is apartment style living offered to returning students who have completed at least 60 credit hours, have at least a 2.75 GPA and are in good standing with the school. You must meet these requirements and sign a contract, with your other roommates, in order to live here. Due to these being apartment style living, they are not open to new students.
Each Village apartment has four bedrooms, four bathrooms, and a shared kitchen/living room space. The Village is home to approximately 160 students with eight residents per apartment.
Bedroom window is 32” W x 66” H.
Each student will have a:
- Desk (42” W x 24” D x 30” H)
- Wardrobe (36” W x 22" D)
- Twin bed (86” L x 38.5" W). Height is adjustable to allow up to 3' of space underneath.
- Dresser (34”W x 18”H x 24”D)
Common Room Furniture:
- A couch, which sits three people comfortably (82” L)
- Two armchairs (33” W x 31” D x 26” H)
- Two small side tables (24” W x 24” D x 24” H)
- A TV stand (36” W x 24” D x 26” H)
- A dining table (30” W x 72” L) with chairs
- A refrigerator, stove and microwave
Each room has a private bath that you share with your roommate. You and your roommate are responsible for providing the shower curtain. The shower is 72’’ L x 34’’ W.
- You will be responsible for providing your own hand soap, toilet paper and hand towels.
- You and your roommate are responsible for cleaning your room and bathroom and removing trash from your room and bathroom.
- No command strips on the walls. Small nails are allowed and are provided on move-in day.
- The windows (three wide) in the common room measure 112” W and 66” H if you would like to purchase curtains.