The latest Lipscomb Now features Bisons surviving and thriving in 2021
January brings a new year and a different world, but the winter edition of Lipscomb Now shows all the ways the Lipscomb spirit is still strong.
Janel Shoun-Smith | 615.966.7078 |
In the digital edition of Lipscomb Now winter 2021 you will see:
- Stories from the COVID frontlines of alumni, students and employees stepping up to help our community survive the pandemic;
- A one-on-one Q & A with President L. Randolph Lowry on leadership during the COVID-19 pandemic;
- Details on how athletes have prepped this past fall for safe play and practice this spring semester;
- The latest news on newly constructed facilities, Lipscomb Academy, the Respect Leads initiative and recent graduates; and
- All the latest news on your fellow alumni in Bison Notes.
For quick links to web version of Lipscomb Now’s top stories, click here to find:
- An updated version of President Lowry's Q & A, with more details on keeping the Lipscomb community safe during the spring semester; and
- Updated details on athletics and how to attend sporting events this semester.
To dig in to more in-depth stories on Lipscomb's students and alumni, check out the longer versions of these stories:
- Alums Mark Ezell and Lisa Piercy, Tennessee’s top leaders in the fight against Covid,
- Students, faculty and alumni work to serve our community throughout the pandemic, and
- The latest Pionero graduate, who has become an advocate for diversity in education even before stepping off campus.