Lipscomb University's Master's in Organizational Leadership program equips students with a comprehensive toolkit of knowledge, skills, and resources necessary to thrive in leadership roles across a wide spectrum of organizations. This program empowers individuals with the essential expertise and capabilities to lead in today's complex and ever-changing organizational landscape effectively. Students will enhance soft skills and adopt a holistic approach to drive strategic change throughout the organization.
In addition, this Master's comes with a built in Certificate in Conflict Management to further train you to handle some of the most difficult situations.
- Complete the Organizational Leadership Graduate Application Form.
- Application Fee: A non-refundable $50 application fee must be submitted before the application is evaluated by the admissions committee.
- Résumé: A résumé detailing academic, personal and professional experiences and achievements.
- Official Transcripts: Official transcripts from all previously attended colleges and universities are required. Transcripts must be sent from the university of attendance in order to be considered official and can be either hard copy or electronic. See physical and email address below.
- References: Each applicant is required to submit two references.
- Personal Statement: A 750-1,000 word expanded goals statement concerning the applicant’s interest in and application of the program’s curriculum to expected career progression is required.
- Writing Sample: The writing sample should demonstrate clarity of thinking, reasoning ability, logic, and strong writing and communication skills. The sample should be an academic or professional document that has been previously written in an academic or professional setting. Previously published work may also be considered. The sample should not be something prepared for the sole purpose of admission to the program.
One University Park Drive
Nashville, TN 37204
Tuition & Aid
Lipscomb University is committed to making our first-class education as affordable as possible. For students earning their Master's in Organizational Leadership, the tuition is $899 per hour or $26,970 per program.
With various scholarship and financial aid programs available, your out-of-pocket cost of attendance can be much lower. Learn more about your financial aid options below.
*Note: The graduate tuition rates may increase annually, effective each summer semester.