We are to be the hands and feet of Jesus, wherever we may go. And we know you understand that. You desire a deeper connection to and understanding of where God is calling you in your life of ministry. We'll walk with you along the way. You see, despite the fast pace our world moves at, an education in Christian ministry is attainable. This is the opportunity to receive the training you crave. And you'll discover that the door's always open with our caring faculty.
And as you're prepared to help others in their greatest time of need or simply day to day, you'll strengthen your spiritual formation practices and pastoral skills. You'll learn how to nurture authentic community. Take up the opportunity to study spiritual leadership skills in a congregational setting. We'll teach you how to apply theological principles and minister to those that need you the most.
- Application with $50 nonrefundable application fee
- Three letters of recommendation: one from a college or university administrator or professor, one from a professional supervisor/employer and one from a church leader or minister
- Official Transcripts emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to Graduate Admissions (1 University Park Dr., Nashville, TN 37204)
- Bachelor's degree
- Undergraduate or Graduate GPA of at least 2.75
- Completed health form
- 750-1000-word essay discussing the applicant's religious heritage, career goals and how Hazelip School of Theology might contribute to the achievement of those pursuits