College of Business Swang Scholars Program
The College of Business Swang Scholars Program blends learning and real-world experience in the dynamic city of Nashville to launch you into a life of remarkable significance.
Our outstanding faculty are supplemented with eight Executives-in-Residence composed of key senior business leaders who volunteer and engage with students.
You and your peers will learn how to work as a highly effective team, completing coursework and collaborating on consulting projects and internships.
If you have an interest in pursuing a major in accounting, data analytics, data science, entrepreneurship, finance, management or marketing, consider the opportunities you will have as a Swang Scholar:
- An automatic appointment to the Dean’s Student Leadership Council (DSLC), which works closely with the Dean and represents the College of Business at special events
- Exclusive invitations to events such as the Nashville Business Breakfast, where local leaders come to network and engage with the Nashville business community
- Opportunities to engage with business leaders in Tennessee and beyond
- Early access to Advising & Career Services opportunities in the College of Business
- A unique opportunity for leadership coaching during your first year by certified executive coaches
- Guaranteed spot in the competitive Aspire Program in your junior year