Raymond B. Jones Engineering Scholars Program
The Raymond B. Jones Engineering Scholars Program blends learning and real-world experience in the dynamic city of Nashville to launch you into a life of remarkable significance.
Our outstanding faculty are committed to the integration of technical scholarship, critical thinking skills, problem solving and service, built on a solid foundation of faith.
You and your peers will learn how to work as a highly effective team, completing coursework and collaborating on projects and other assignments.
If you have an interest in pursuing a major in civil, mechanical, electrical, computer or software engineering, computer science, cybersecurity or information technology, consider the opportunities you will have as a Raymond B. Jones Engineering Scholar.
Development across three core areas:
- Guaranteed funding to be used toward a Peugeot Center engineering mission trip
- Scholars will work as a team and receive funding to address a specific engineering-related need in the Nashville area
- Scholars will participate in one-on-one mentoring sessions with the Dean during their first year
- Scholars will have opportunities to meet as a team with college administrators and other engineering leaders in the community, focused on scholarship and academic growth
- Scholars will have the opportunity for one-on-one spiritual reflection and mentorship with Peugeot Center staff
- Scholars will have the opportunity to meet both formally and informally to engage in discussion about what it means to live out their faith as they seek careers interested in solving complex problems