Follow Us on Social Media
SHORT-TERM MISSION. LONG-TERM VISION.
We provide you with global opportunities to explore ministry and vocation as an expression of the Kingdom of God. We are witness that the Spirit is active and moving through short-term efforts and it is our hope that you will creatively utilize your unique gifts and passion as you share the gospel through service and ministry. Our long-term strategy ensures our volunteers go back year after year, joining the same communities, deepening relationships, and developing best practices for engagement.
(Pending improved COVID-19 conditions) Our teams go all over the world and engage communities in a variety of ways. Most of our teams are open for anyone to apply. Many of our discipline-specific teams, like engineering and medical, may have a need for other team members as well. Explore the possibilities and find the team for you in the following ways:
- Attend one of our Missions Fairs at the beginning of each semester (pending improved COVID-19 conditions)
- Talk to past participants
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Come by the Missions Center in Ezell 238 and visit with our staff
- Read our Student Handbook, which includes information on fundraising, policies, expectations, timelines, and more
Team or Participant
We do not want financial restraints to prohibit trip participation. Give to a team or a participant and help students reach their fundraising goal. Donations are non-refundable.
Make a Payment
Support our Program
Giving to Missions Development financially supports team leader training, student internships, recruiting events, marketing materials, and all the operations that help strengthen our partnerships on campus, in our city, and around the world. Donations are non-refundable.