Just beginning your career in the health care industry? You’re in the right place. There isn’t a better place to learn the ins-and-outs of health care business than in the health care capital of America. You’re sure to make a mark in this booming field with your degree.
Our program will prepare you to be a significant contributor to the health care community both in Nashville and beyond. Learn from seasoned faculty who will develop you within an innovative, immersive and integrated curriculum. You’ll evaluate where health care is today and how it will progress in the future. You will gain experience beyond the classroom walls and within local health care entities. You will be a sought-after professional prepared to jump into this exciting industry.
- Case study
- References or personal statement
*GMAT/GRE not required
Master of Management Core Classes (12 hours)
Students will take the following four classes that represent the Master of Management core.
- MMGT 5103 - Managing Yourself and Others I
- MMGT 5113 - Managing Yourself and Others II
- MMGT 5203 - Managing for Results I
- MMGT 5213 - Managing for Results II
Graduate Courses from the MBA Program (9 hours)
Concentration elective courses required from the MBA program:
- BU 6303 - Health Services Management
- BU 6323 - The U.S. Health Care System
- BU 6333 - Health Care Financial Management
Additional Health Care Courses (15 hours)
- HA 6113 - Health Policy
- HA 6123 - Health Care Analytics and Analysis
- HA 6133 - Strategic Use of Health Care Systems
- HA 6143 - Health Care Innovation and Technology
- HA 6153 - Leadership and Ethics in Health Care