Lipscomb Academy Fundraising Programs
Lipscomb Academy has partnerships with several local retail stores including Kroger, Publix and Target to help benefit our school when you shop.
The Kroger Cares program has been in place for several years and provides a tremendous benefit to our school. By using a Kroger gift card to purchase your groceries, 4 percent (4%) of your purchase amount is given back to Lipscomb Academy. Signing up for Kroger Cares is easy and can be accomplished through the following steps:
1. Create a Kroger Account: https://www.kroger.com/account/create
2. Link your Kroger Plus Card to your new account in “Account Settings”
3. Hover over “Community” in the task bar
4. Select “Community Rewards” in the drop down menu
5. Select “Enroll Now”
6. Search for “Lipscomb Academy”
7. Select our school and click “Enroll"
Lipscomb Academy is also enrolled in the Publix Partners program to benefit our school. If you shop at Publix, please visit the Advancement Office in Harding Hall (Room 102) to receive your card. This is a loyalty card that benefits our school and does not require registration. You simply have the cashier scan your card before totaling your purchase. Lipscomb will receive $500 for every $75,000 spent at Publix.
Target Take Charge of Education
Target Take Charge of Education donates an amount equal to 1 percent of your Target Visa purchases made at the store and .5 percent of your Target Visa purchases made anywhere else you shop. In order for Lipscomb Academy to receive these benefits, you must have a Target Red Card (connected to your debit or credit card). To sign up:
1. You must have an activated Red Card (Debit or Credit)
2. Visit http://www.target.com/redcard/tcoe/home
3. Under "Sign Me Up" type in the requested information
4. Select "View this school" under Lipscomb Academy
5. Enter your first name, last name and target REDcard number to complete enrollment