We've curated our culinary choices and meal plans to accommodate your unique lifestyle and schedule.
Give your tastebuds something new every day at the Bison Café, Bennett Campus Center food court, or the SAC. Whether you'd like to have a Chick Fil A sandwich and fries, or you need a hearty vegetarian meal or smoothie — we have just what you want — and need.
|Student Meal Plan||Included||Price|
|Bison Ultimate||21 meals per week to use in our all-you-care-to-eat dining hall + $300 dining dollars to use at any on-campus dining location||$3,276/semester|
|Bison Herd||14 meals per week to use in our all-you-care-to-eat dining hall + $500 dining dollars to use at any on-campus dining location||$3,126/semester|
|Bison Traveler||8 meals per week to use in our all-you-care-to-eat dining hall + $600 dining dollars to use at any on-campus dining location.||$2,176/semester|
|Village Residents||$1,350 dining dollars that can be used in our all-you-care-to-eat dining hall and at any on-campus dining location. Only available to students living in The Village||$1,350/semester|
|The Commuter Plan||45 meals per semester in our all-you-care-to-eat dining hall + $75 dining dollars to use at any on-campus dining location. Only available to off-campus students who commute to campus.||$600/semester|
University students, faculty and staff are able to purchase Lipscomb Bucks, which can be redeemed in any of the campus dining facilities.
Meal Plans & More
- All residential students are required to have a meal plan each semester.
- Students attending college for their first full year (excluding transfers), regardless of completed hours, will be assigned the Bison Ultimate meal plan, but can change to the Bison Herd if requested.
- Returning students and new transfer students will automatically be assigned the Bison Herd plan.
- Remaining fall semester dining dollars will roll over to the spring balance if the student has an active meal plan for the spring semester. All dining dollars expire at the end of the spring semester.
- Commuter students are not required to have a meal plan but can request one by submitting the form below. Commuter students who do not request a meal plan for the spring semester will lose their remaining balance from the fall semester.
- Students cannot change their meal plan after the conclusion of the first week of school.
- Students can view their currently assigned meal plan by viewing their registration bill for the current term.
With Lipscomb Bucks, you can use your Lipscomb ID as payment at any campus dining location. Lipscomb Bucks are separate from your meal plan, and can be reloaded at any time.
You can reload your Lipscomb Bucks balance at any time on our website, or by using the GET Mobile app.
GET Mobile App
You can check your Lipscomb Bucks and weekly Meal Swipe balances on the GET Mobile app, which is available for iOS and Android. Just search for "GET Mobile" in your app store. This will allow you to more easily keep up with your current plan balances, as well as use your mobile wallet to add funds to your account.
For all meal plan and dining inquiries, call 615.966.1647.
Our Dining Selection
Learn more about these locations, hours of operation and the Bison Café menu.
Lipscomb Dining Services is committed to providing delicious and nutritious meals for students and the greater campus community. Learn more about healthy offerings, food allergies or to contact our campus dietitian.