We've curated our culinary choices and meal plans to accommodate your unique lifestyle and schedule.
Give your tastebuds something new every day at the Bison Café, Bennett Campus Center food court, or the SAC. Whether you'd like to have a lamb burger and fries, or you need a hardy vegetarian meal or smoothie — we have just what you want — and need.
2023-2024 Meal Plan Cost
|Student Meal Plan||Included||Price|
|Bison Ultimate||21 meals per week to use in our all-you-care-to-eat dining hall + $300 dining dollars to use at any on-campus dining location||$3,276/semester|
|Bison Herd||14 meals per week to use in our all-you-care-to-eat dining hall + $500 dining dollars to use at any on-campus dining location||$3,126/semester|
|Bison Traveler||8 meals per week to use in our all-you-care-to-eat dining hall + $600 dining dollars to use at any on-campus dining location.||$2,176/semester|
|Village Residents||$1,350 dining dollars that can be used in our all-you-care-to-eat dining hall and at any on-campus dining location. Only available to students living in The Village||$1,350/semester|
|The Commuter Plan||45 meals per semester in our all-you-care-to-eat dining hall + $75 dining dollars to use at any on-campus dining location. Only available to off-campus students who commute to campus.||$600/semester|
University students, faculty and staff are able to purchase Lipscomb Bucks, which can be redeemed in any of the campus dining facilities.
Meal Plans & More
- All residential students are required to have a meal plan each semester.
- Students attending college for their first full year (excluding transfers), regardless of completed hours, will be assigned the Bison Ultimate meal plan, but can change to the Bison Herd if requested.
- Returning students and new transfer students will automatically be assigned the Bison Herd plan.
- Remaining fall semester dining dollars will roll over to the spring balance if the student has an active meal plan for the spring semester. All dining dollars expire at the end of the spring semester.
- Commuter students are not required to have a meal plan but can request one by submitting the form below. Commuter students who do not request a meal plan for the spring semester will lose their remaining balance from the fall semester.
- Students can not change their meal plan after the conclusion of the first week of school.
With Lipscomb Bucks, you can use your Lipscomb ID at any campus dining location. Lipscomb Bucks can be reloaded at any time.
Reload your Lipscomb Bucks.
To check your balance, contact Anthony Bates, general manager of Sodexo at 615.966.6269 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Dining Selection
Located in Bennett Campus Center, our Bison Café offers a variety of freshly prepared food selections and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner in a cafeteria setting. Hours vary by the school year calendar.
Within Bennett Campus Center, food options include Chick-fil-A, Starbucks, Local Eats, Pie on the Fly, Uncle Dave’s Deli and Creekstone Burger Company. You can use Dining Dollars, Lipscomb Bucks, cash or Visa at these locations.
Student Activities Center
With café-style seating including al fresco dining, Freshens offers smoothies, rice, grain, and salad bowls, specialty flats and wraps.
Learn more about these locations, hours of operation and the Bison Café menu.
Lipscomb Dining Services is committed to providing delicious and nutritious meals for students and the greater campus community. Learn more about healthy offerings, food allergies or to contact our campus dietitian.