Bring change into the lives of those around you after we make a difference in yours. In this course, you’ll discover how to lead leaders.
Advance your leadership capability with direction from top coaches. You'll learn about cognitive coaching, life coaching and transformational coaching. Learn to become yourself and use yourself completely — withholding nothing. Then you'll develop your own approach and teach others to do the same. Perhaps you will use your skills as an executive coach or life coach in private practice. Or you’ll mentor in a nonprofit or ministry setting.
What is certain: Earn your Lipscomb Performance Coaching Certificate, and you will be in demand. Plus, the program is ACTP-accredited from the International Coach Federation, and the certification you’ll earn can be applied in a variety of fields. Learn more about our Coaching Methodology.
The Graduate Certificate in Performance Coaching is a Gainful Employment program regulated by the U.S. Department of Education. The U.S. Department of Education requires additional information be provided to you about this certificate program. For more information view the Gainful Employment Disclosure.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Two recommendations
- Interview with lead faculty
- Standardized test score or evidence of substantive professional experience if undergrad GPA is below 2.5.
- OGLD 5033 - Foundations of Ethical Coaching
- CORE 501V - Advanced Active Listening
- OGLD 5645 - Coaching Mentorship and Practicum
- OGLD 5403 - Leadership Skills and Assessment
- OGLD 5633 - Applied Coaching Skills
$899 per credit hour