It's no secret that you'll need cross-cultural skills in today’s fast-moving business world. Lipscomb's Global Leadership Certificate is the catalyst you need to hone your leadership ability. Let us help you become a relevant leader.
We'll provide one-on-one feedback with experts and exposure to global leaders. You'll learn how to succeed at leading diverse teams at home, across the U.S., or globally. Upon completion, you will be able to lead others in creating a productive, civil world.
The Graduate Certificate in Global Leadership is a Gainful Employment program regulated by the U.S. Department of Education. The U.S. Department of Education requires additional information be provided to you about this certificate program. For more information view the Gainful Employment Disclosure.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Two recommendations
- Interview with lead faculty
- Standardized test score or evidence of substantive professional experience if undergrad GPA is below 2.5.
- OGLD 5013 - Images & Issues in Global Leadership
- OGLD 515V - Advanced Global Skills
- OGLD 5403 - Leadership Skills and Assessment
- OGLD 5413 - Global Agility
- OGLD 5623 - Talent Development and Coaching for Leaders
$899 per credit hour