About the School of Nursing
A program committed to creating service-minded leaders in health care.
Our mission is to educate baccalaureate nurses to be leaders in providing service to humanity as evidenced by quality, compassionate care that is focused on the holistic needs of patients and their families in the community.
- We develop and nurture student-centered learning for academic success.
- We encourage a Christian environment where we mentor, support and impact students, staff and faculty.
- We promote personal and professional integrity to create a safe and trusting environment.
- We assist and support each other as we strive to achieve common goals.
- We recognize and embrace our local and global community.