Monday, June 17, 2019 8:00 AM-Friday, June 21, 2019 9:00 PM
A non-residential summer program for high school students, presented by the Lipscomb University Fred D. Gray Institute for Law, Justice & Society.
Each summer, Lipscomb University hosts high school students from across the country to participate in a weeklong camp that exposes students to various aspects of the legal profession.
Law Camp will offer:
- A week with other highly-motivated peers seeking careers in the legal arena
- Networking opportunities with attorneys, lobbyists, elected officials, law enforcement officers and corporate executives
- Recreational and networking activities such as legal movie nights, miniature golf, go-karts and other outings to Nashville attractions
- An opportunity to explore sports and entertainment law, healthcare law, social justice issues, the court system and the legislative process
- A chance to discover your own legal skills as you work on a mock case.
The Fred D. Gray Institute for Law, Justice, & Society Summer Law Camp is non-residential. We do not provide housing or transportation to and from Lipscomb's campus each day. We do provide transportation to sessions throughout the city, as well as food throughout the week.
Registration for this camp is now closed.