If you are an alumnus of this university, you are in the company of more than 45,000 living members located on just about every continent in the world.
And because you graduated from here, you are a member of the Lipscomb University Alumni Association, “with all rights and privileges thereby granted.” So what are those privileges? Here you go:
- Lipscomb Now—the university magazine, published three times a year, brings you up to date on what’s happening—and has the ever-popular Bison Notes to help you keep up with classmates. If you are not receiving Lipscomb Now in your mailbox, contact us.
- BisonTracks—a monthly electronic newsletter that fills in between issues of Lipscomb Now, giving you news and features about alumni, events and activities. Begin your free subscription here.
Bison Network Card
The Lipscomb University Alumni Association provides the Lipscomb Bison Network Card as a free benefit for alumni. Administered through Abenity, the Bison Network Card offers alumni benefits on Lipscomb's campus as well as an abundance of discounts at thousands of nationwide businesses, ranging from automotive, insurance, fashion, restaurants, movie tickets, theme parks to concerts and sporting events.
To receive these benefits at absolutely no cost to you, contact the Lipscomb Office of Alumni Relations to request your Bison Network Card. Simply call 615.966.6212 and leave your name, mailing address and phone number, and a card will be mailed to you. You also may email email@example.com to request your card.
Once you receive your card, you must register it online. To take advantage of specific benefits off-campus, you must log in to the Network Card site and search for specific discounts. A mobile app exists for the program, too! Some discounts require you to print out coupons to be used in conjunction with your Bison Network Card. Be sure to read the discount details.
Mobile app: For quick access to savings on the go and to receive proactive Perk Alerts of nearby offers, download our app for iPhone, Android, and Windows phones.
- Allen Arena Concessions—Free box of popcorn with purchase of two (2) fountain drinks. Must present Bison Network Card when ordering.
- Au Bon Pain, Student Activities Center—Free 24 oz. fountain drink with the purchase of a sandwich or entrée salad. Download coupon.
- Blue Coast Burrito, Bennett Campus Center—Free chips and salsa with purchase of an entrée and drink.Download coupon.
- Bison Café, Bennett Campus Center—Buy three Sunday brunch meals from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. in the Bison Café and get a fourth one free. Download coupon.
- Bookstore, Bennett Campus Center—Receive 20% off entire purchase in the store. This offer excludes textbooks and snacks. Must present Bison Network Card at purchase in store. Alumni may also shop online at https://mkt.com/lipscomb and use promo code ALUMNI20 to receive 20% off their online order. (Expires 7/31/2019)
- Lipscomb Theatre Tickets—Alumni are eligible for a discount on season tickets as well as individual performance tickets to the Lipscomb University Department of Theatre performances. Visit the event website to order tickets. Use promo code: BISON1819 when placing your order. View the Theater Events Schedule.
- Beaman Library—Free access to all books and periodicals plus access to a guest password for limited use of electronic databases. Professional assistance in research needs and with special collections available by appointment.
- Lipscomb Family Therapy Center—Alumni and family are eligible for discounted rates ranging from $10 to $50 per session. Contact LFTC at 615.966.5300 for details.
- Student Activities Center**—Alumni are eligible for yearly memberships which include access to weight room, basketball courts, track, spin room (following usage policies) and an array of fitness classes. The alumni member can attend any normally scheduled group fitness class at no additional charge. Some specialty classes have a fee attached. Cost per year: $200 (alumnus); $325 (alumnus and spouse only). For info, contact Kyle Dickerson, director of campus recreation, at 615.966.1648. Visit the SAC website for hours and usage policies.
* All alumni benefits are subject to change.
**No "family" option exists. While we recognize that many alumni have children, the Student Activity Center remains a student-based facility. Children 15-17 years old may use the facility, excluding weight room, only when directly accompanied by their alumnus parent/guardian, or alumni-spouse, paying parent, and will be required to pay the daily drop-in fee. Weight room is STRICTLY off limits to anyone under the age of 18. Campus Recreation reserves the right to make exceptions to any policy set in place, and all exceptions must be approved by the director prior to any action taking place.