Join the Fashion and Design faculty and local Fashion Industry friends this summer for Lipscomb University's first ever Summer Fashion Academy. Tailored specifically for high school students, participants will gain an understanding of the Styling, Design, and Merchandising sectors of the Fashion industry.
As a true hands on learning experience through lectures, workshops and local fashion related field trips, students will experience wardrobe styling, basic design skills, and visual merchandising and display conceptualization techniques.
Review our COVID-19 pre-college program protocols.
- Introduction to fashion styling
- Meet at Macy's the Mall at Green Hills
- Learn wardrobe coordination/personal styling
- Create a mood board and present styling concepts using Canva.com
- Introduction to visual merchandising
- Create and stage a trendy product display