Earn your degree with the convenience and affordability of Lipscomb Online.
Understanding the complex mechanisms of the human mind and behavior requires critical evaluation, a skill valued by employers across all industries and professions. With a bachelor’s degree in Psychology from Lipscomb University, you can develop critical thinking skills and learn to apply qualitative and quantitative research to solve real-world problems.
In our program of study that blends creativity and strategy, you gain expertise in psychology and graduate equipped to build stronger, healthier communities in the world around you. But understanding psychology requires more than theories and case studies. That’s why our program emphasizes competency in six key areas for effective leadership: communication, drive and energy, influence, organizing and planning, problem solving and decision making, and relationship building.
When you combine these skills with scientific analysis of human development, cognition and behavior, you’ll be in demand across diverse industries. You can also pursue the study of psychology as a first step toward future graduate work in advertising, communication, education, psychology or social work.
Ready to apply? Let’s get started. We’re here to help at every step. Here’s what you’ll need to apply to Lipscomb Online.
- High school diploma
- Completed online application
- $50 application fee or fee waiver
- Official college transcripts from all schools attended (minimum 2.0 GPA)
- Official high school transcripts (if you have less than 30 hours of college credit)
Steps to Apply
- Complete our online application. Please be sure to list each college you have previously attended.
- Request to have your transcript(s) from your previous college(s) sent directly to Lipscomb. Mail to:
One University Park Drive
Nashville, TN 37204
- If you have completed fewer than 30 hours of accredited college work, an official high school transcript is also required. Contact the school board where your high school is (was) located, and have them mail the transcript to Admissions at the address above.
- You may submit the $50 application fee via credit card after completing the online application, or mail a check made out to "Lipscomb University" to the address above.
Tuition & Aid
Time is precious, especially for a busy adult like yourself. That’s why Lipscomb created PACE, a personalized online program tailored to fit your career needs and busy schedule. Enroll in our eight-week SetPACE program or work on your own timeframe with our FlexPACE program.
Instead of a traditional 16-week semester, you can earn the same college credit in half the time—and at half the price of our traditional day program—through classes built for eight-week terms. SetPACE tuition is $525 per credit hour.
Personalize your pace of learning by making a one-time payment to complete courses in a four-month subscription period. Take one class a month, or ramp it up as you go—it’s up to you. FlexPACE tuition is $4,800 for a four-month subscription of courses.
In addition, you can earn up to 30 credit hours in one day through a behavioral assessment in our CORE Competency Assessment Center.
Lipscomb Online offers the same high-quality degree as our traditional on-campus programs with the flexibility to fit your life at a cost that’s half the price. Earn a Lipscomb education in a way that fits your budget through financial aid opportunities like scholarships, grants, loans and part-time employment.
- Grants: You may qualify for federal grants, such as the Pell Grant, or grants from other sources specific to your program of study and personal background.
- Loans: Finance your education through one or more loans, either from the federal government or a private lender, that you can repay after college.
- Scholarships: Depending on your credentials, you may qualify for scholarships from federal, state and other sources.
- Tuition Discounts: If your employer offers tuition assistance or has a corporate partnership with Lipscomb University, you may be eligible for an application fee waiver and reduced tuition.
- Military Benefits: Veterans, military members and their families attending Lipscomb may qualify for a variety of aid, including scholarships, stipends and tuition assistance.