Learn to navigate the complex mechanisms of the human mind. Lipscomb’s online psychology program prepares critical thinkers to align the attributes of qualitative and quantitative research to solve real-world problems, building stronger and healthier communities around you. With our methodical blend of creativity and strategy, you’ll emerge as an expert in the field.
Utilize the scientific analysis of human development, cognition and behavior to be an asset across diverse industries. Or, steer your studies as a first step toward future graduate work in education, social work, advertising, communication or psychology.
- High school degree
- Official transcripts from all universities or colleges attended with a 2.0 GPA
- Interview with admissions counselor
Steps to Apply
- Complete our online application. Please be sure to list each college you have previously attended.
- Request that your transcript(s) from your previous college(s) be sent directly to Lipscomb. Mail to Lipscomb Online admissions at the address below:
One University Park Dr.
Nashville, TN 37204
- If you have completed fewer than 30 hours of accredited college work, an official high school transcript also is required. Contact the school board where your high school is (was) located, and have them mail the transcript to admissions at the address above.
- You may submit the application fee of $50 via credit card after completing the online application, or mail a check made out to "Lipscomb University" to the address above.
$525 per credit hour for SetPACE or $4000 for four-month subscription for FlexPACE.