Phi Theta Kappa
As a longstanding member of the Phi Theta Kappa Honor Roll, Lipscomb University has earned a reputation as a welcoming community for transfer students by creating opportunities through articulation agreements for course credit transfer from Tennessee community colleges, scholarships for transfer students and more.
Members of Phi Theta Kappa who fulfill the following criteria are guaranteed admission to Lipscomb University and may be eligible for the full-tuition Transfer Trustee Scholarship.
- Currently enrolled at a community college
- Applying to Lipscomb as a transfer student
- 3.0+ cumulative college GPA
- Provide proof of PTK membership
- Complete the Lipscomb application in its entirety
Submit your application for admission today. If you are eligible to apply for the Transfer Trustee Scholarship, the scholarship application deadline is March 1