Forming relationships with clients, working with vendors, managing people, displaying best-practice etiquette and an attention to detail all fall within an event coordinator’s role. Let us teach you how to do all of these tasks with ease. Our holistic curriculum will ensure you have hands-on experience in public relations, marketing and event planning, of course. This way, you’ll be able to tackle all of the logistics and reach a variety of audiences effectively. Even more, Nashville’s rapidly growing tourism and hospitality industry provides you with real-time, leading-edge experiences.
- CO 2213 - Event Planning
- CO 3703 - Introduction to Public Relations
- CO 3951 - Practicum in Event Planning (taken twice)
- CO 4073 - Internship in Event Planning
- MG 3503 - Leading and Managing People
- MK 3503 - Principles of Marketing