The best way to discover Lipscomb is through a personalized visit that immerses you in our community. We offer a number of options for individuals and groups who want to visit virtually or in-person.
We host future Bisons on our campus every day. Our daily visits are designed to give prospective students and their families a sense of whether Lipscomb is the right option for them. Browse our available dates to see which one is best for you!
- In-person visits are offered in the mornings and afternoons most days. They include an information session (45 minutes), campus tour (1 hour) and optional residence hall tour (30 minutes).
- Online information sessions last between 45 minutes and an hour. They include a Q&A answered by a panel of current students.
- Transfer online information sessions are focused on varying aspects of the transfer admission and enrollment processes. They typically last 45 minutes to an hour and include a Q&A.
Please note that all visits are scheduled one week in advance. Once we receive your request, we'll get in touch with you to confirm your visit.
Lipscomb University welcomes groups from all over the world to explore our campus! Group visits are available for high school students in grades 9-12 and are limited to 60 people. They are offered Tuesday mornings at 11:30 a.m. and Wednesday mornings at 8:30 a.m. which also includes a walking tour (50 minutes) and an information session (30 minutes).
Please complete this form at least two weeks in advance to request a date and time for your group. After completing this form, we will follow up to let you know if we can accommodate your group during the requested time and date.
One chaperone is required per 20 students. Availability is contingent on university events, staffing, holidays and breaks.
- Tours are on Tuesday mornings at 11:30 a.m. and Wednesday mornings at 8:30 a.m.
- We require one chaperone per 20 students.
- If you are interested in eating lunch in the Bison Cafe please contact Karen Shoemaker at email@example.com. The student rate is $9.25 per person and may be tax exempt if paying as a group with a tax-exempt certificate.