Earn your degree with the convenience and affordability of Lipscomb Online.
Why study Supply Chain and Operations Management?
Anticipated Start Date: Spring 2020
You want to immediately boost your career and grow in the future as a supply chain expert. In a global economy where competition is fierce, a strategic supply chain manager is an asset for every organization. So hone your knowledge with guidance from the professionals who know supply chain logistics best. We have decades of experience in supply chain management in Nashville and around the world — we’re talking FedEx, Amazon and health care, just to name a few. Whether you're in project management, merchandising or logistics, this degree will prepare you for what's next. You'll gain a keen understanding of process logistics and an awareness of what drives success and failure.
So get ready to learn and apply what you’ve learned in the same day. As you do so, you can expect an increase in customer satisfaction and the competitive edge of the product your company offers. We'll teach you about productivity, quality and efficiency so that you can be the force driving your company's success. You'll be able to better manage conflict and solve problems. You can count on professional advancement and a personal sense of accomplishment when you graduate, too.
Anticipated Start Date: Spring 2020
Ready to apply? Let’s get started. We’re here to help at every step. Here’s what you’ll need to apply to Lipscomb Online.
- High school diploma
- Completed online application
- $50 application fee or fee waiver
- Official college transcripts from all schools attended (minimum 2.0 GPA)
- Official high school transcripts (if you have less than 30 hours of college credit)
Steps to Apply
- Complete our online application. Please be sure to list each college you have previously attended.
- Request to have your transcript(s) from your previous college(s) sent directly to Lipscomb. Mail to:
One University Park Drive
Nashville, TN 37204
- If you have completed fewer than 30 hours of accredited college work, an official high school transcript is also required. Contact the school board where your high school is (was) located, and have them mail the transcript to Admissions at the address above.
- You may submit the $50 application fee via credit card after completing the online application, or mail a check made out to "Lipscomb University" to the address above.
Program of Study
All undergraduate students must complete these General Education Requirements.
INST 2203 - Introduction to Research Methods
OGLD 4993 Capstone
All of the following competencies are required, earned at the 3000 level or higher:
CORE 305V Applied Communicativeness
CORE 312V Applied Drive/Energy
CORE 326V Applied Organizing and Planning
CORE 329V Applied Problem Solving and Decision Making
CORE 330V Applied Relationship Building
PSMG 2013 Management Principles for Leaders
PSAC 2103 Introduction to Accounting
PSEC 2003 Economic Concepts for Leaders
CXE 3003 Customer Experience Strategy
CORE 307V Conflict Management
PSDT 1013 Data Management Systems for Organizations
OGLD 4603 Strategic Planning and Change
MA 2003 Introductory Statistics
SPL 2003 Principles of Supply Chain Management and Logistics
And two courses from:
SPL 3003 Logistics Planning and Controlling
SPL 4003 Quality Management and Lean Six-Sigma
PM 3003 Project Management Systems
Electives/Badges/Certificates (~34 hours)
Degree Type Requirements (6-8 hours)
Minimum Total for Graduation: 126 hours
Tuition & Aid
Instead of a traditional 16-week semester, you can earn the same college credit in half the time—and at half the price of our traditional day program—through classes built for eight-week terms. SetPACE tuition is $550 per credit hour.
In addition, you can earn up to 30 credit hours in one day through a behavioral assessment in our CORE Competency Assessment Center.
Lipscomb Online offers the same high-quality degree as our traditional on-campus programs with the flexibility to fit your life at a cost that’s half the price. Earn a Lipscomb education in a way that fits your budget through financial aid opportunities like scholarships, grants, loans and part-time employment.
- Grants: You may qualify for federal grants, such as the Pell Grant, or grants from other sources specific to your program of study and personal background.
- Loans: Finance your education through one or more loans, either from the federal government or a private lender, that you can repay after college.
- Scholarships: Depending on your credentials, you may qualify for scholarships from federal, state and other sources.
- Tuition Discounts: If your employer offers tuition assistance or has a corporate partnership with Lipscomb University, you may be eligible for an application fee waiver and reduced tuition.
- Military Benefits: Veterans, military members and their families attending Lipscomb may qualify for a variety of aid, including scholarships, stipends and tuition assistance.