Why study Business Leadership?
Today’s business landscape is more dynamic than ever—be prepared for whatever may develop. Lipscomb’s online business leadership program provides a strong foundation in the fundamental areas that are integral to operating a business or contributing to a larger organization. Master advanced skills in accounting, marketing, management and economics—designed so that you are ready for any business challenge that comes your way. Learn how to get the most out of energy and influence to maximize performance within any organization. Grow your gift for shepherding others.
- High school degree
- Official transcripts from all universities or colleges attended with a 2.0 GPA
- Interview with admissions counselor
Steps to Apply
- Complete our online application. Please be sure to list each college you have previously attended.
- Request that your transcript(s) from your previous college(s) be sent directly to Lipscomb. Mail to Lipscomb Online admissions at the address below:
One University Park Dr.
Nashville, TN 37204
- If you have completed fewer than 30 hours of accredited college work, an official high school transcript also is required. Contact the school board where your high school is (was) located, and have them mail the transcript to admissions at the address above.
- You may submit the application fee of $50 via credit card after completing the online application, or mail a check made out to "Lipscomb University" to the address above.
Foundational Core (24 hours)
INST 4103 - Research Methods (3)
OGLD 4993 - Capstone (3)
All of the following competencies are required, earned at the 3000 level or higher:
CORE 305V - Applied Communicativeness
CORE 312V - Applied Drive/Energy
CORE 318V - Applied Influence
CORE 326V - Applied Organizing & Planning
CORE 329V - Applied Problem Solving & Decision Making
CORE 330V - Applied Relationship Building
Upper Division Electives (6 credits)
Concentration (18 hours)
PSAC 2103 - Accounting for Leaders (3)
PSEC 2003 - Economic Concepts for Leaders (3)
PSMG 2013 - Management Principles for Leaders (3)
PSMK 2013 - Marketing Concepts for Leaders (3)
And two courses selected from:
PSFI 2023 - Financial Acumen for Leaders (3)
PSMG 3023 - Servant Leadership (3)
PSMG 4013 - HR Management for Leaders (3)
$525 per credit hour for SetPACE or $4000 for four-month subscription for FlexPACE.