Campus Recreation at Lipscomb University exists to provide a safe environment where students, employees, alumni, and the community can improve overall wellness, pursue their competitive drive, and experience recreational enjoyment. Each of these components of Lipscomb’s recreation center is vital for full transformation of physical, mental, and spiritual wellness.
2014 March & April Programs / Specials
Take a look at what Lipscomb Campus Recreation in offering in March & April of 2014:
- 5K RACE: Mission 5K - "Where the passion for serving meets the passion for running" - Saturday April 12th
- Boot Camp - Set to Begin February 10th, 2014
- Muscle Development Program:
- A weight training program where individuals learn how to execute various exercises and Nick will personally weight train them. He will help them develop future programs to meet their goals as well. Cost: $10- students and $20- employees. Sign-ups are still going on . If interested email Nick (email@example.com)
- Spring Break Natchez Trace Bike Trip - March 15th - March 21st
- Outdoor Intramural Soccer - March 3rd
- Graduate Assistant Positions Beginning in May - (Interviews begin in February).