The Institute offers four graduate program options:
- Master of Science in Sustainability
- Dual MBA/Master of Science in Sustainability - Weekend Track
- Dual MBA/Master of Science in Sustainability - Week Night Track
- Certificate of Graduate Studies in Sustainability
- Sustainable Practice concentration for MBA
Each program begins with core foundation courses that emphasize a comprehensive view of sustainability for people, the planet and prosperity. Lipscomb's sustainability programs equip students for a variety of careers in corporate, small businesses, public policy administration, facility management, construction, green development and renovation, sustainability consulting, entrepreneurship and more.
The institute's faculty come from local, national and international corporations, small businesses, academics, engineering and architectural firms and government. Our graduate students have backgrounds and passions involving many different industries and fields. You can read more about our current students and alumni here. Prospective students are encouraged to view our frequently asked questions page and our application information page to enter one of the graduate programs.
New student orientation for Spring 2015 will be held on December 9th, from 5:00pm - 7:00pm.