Your Success. Our Mission.
At Lipscomb Online, we want to provide the education individuals need to meet their career goals by empowering them with the skills they need. Through corporate and educational partnerships, we are educating employees with skills to make them better employees. And when people succeed, organizations thrive.
As a regionally accredited, local university, Lipscomb Online offers both employers and their employees a variety of benefits through a corporate partnership.
- Workforce development through continued education
- Comprehensive benefits including education opportunities to attract and retain top talent
- Custom-built programs to meet your specific professional development needs
- Increased employee satisfaction through professional advancement opportunities
- Employees with greater skills build a better brand and a stronger company
- Access to highly qualified professionals who demonstrate the exact competencies needed within your organization
- Application fee waiver makes it easy and affordable to apply to Lipscomb
- Competency-based education model means you can earn course credit through a combination of prior knowledge, work experience and transfer credit
- 20% reduced tuition increases the value of a Lipscomb education and decreases your out-of-pocket costs
- Self-paced program of study offers eight-week courses through SetPACE or a four-month subscription to complete four classes as you like through FlexPACE
- In-demand skills immediately add value to the organization
- Ability to earn digital badges and share on LinkedIn and social media as a credential to highlight your unique strengths
Get Credit for What You Already Know
Lipscomb University’s CORE Competency Assessment Center can help you earn up to 30 credit hours in one day based on your prior work experience and education. Save time and money through our innovative competency-based education model.
The CORE Competency Assessment Center also assists organizations in determining strengths and areas of development for employees company-wide. By measuring 15 core competencies, the assessment center helps organizations see beyond the current performance of individuals to identify areas of potential for future development.
An Affordable, Quality Education
In addition to an application fee waiver and tuition discount available to students employed by a corporate partner of Lipscomb Online, you have the flexibility to earn your degree in a way that fits your budget and a format that fits your life. Our fully online degree programs allow you to earn your degree at your pace, and you may qualify for financial aid opportunities like scholarships, grants, loans and other options.
Lipscomb Online has strong partners in Middle Tennessee and across the state.
Christian Community Services, Inc. (CCSI, Inc.)
City of Franklin
Habitat for Humanity, Greater Chattanooga
Metropolitan Development Housing Agency (MDHA)
National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO)
National Christian School Association (NCSA)
Prevent Child Abuse Tennessee (PCAT)
Ryman Hospitality Properties (RHP)
T.W. Frierson Contractors
Community College Partners
Chattanooga State Community College
Become a Partner
Interested in partnering with us? Contact Ted Meyer, Interim Executive Director of Lipscomb Online, at 615.966.1107 or firstname.lastname@example.org.