Your Success. Our Mission.
At Lipscomb Online, we want to provide the education individuals need to meet their career goals by empowering them with the skills they need. Through corporate and educational partnerships, we are educating employees with skills to make them better employees. And when people succeed, organizations thrive.
As a regionally accredited, local university, Lipscomb Online offers both employers and their employees a variety of benefits through a corporate partnership.
- Workforce development through continued education
- Comprehensive benefits including education opportunities to attract and retain top talent
- Custom-built programs to meet your specific professional development needs
- Increased employee satisfaction through professional advancement opportunities
- Employees with greater skills build a better brand and a stronger company
- Application fee waiver makes it easy and affordable to apply to Lipscomb
- Competency-based education model means you can earn course credit through a combination of prior knowledge, work experience and transfer credit
- 20 percent reduced tuition increases the value of a Lipscomb education and decreases your out-of-pocket costs
- Self-paced program of study offers eight-week courses through SetPACE or a four-month subscription to complete classes as you like through FlexPACE
- In-demand skills immediately add value to the organization
An Affordable, Quality Education
In addition to an application fee waiver and tuition discount available to students employed by a corporate partner of Lipscomb Online, you have the flexibility to earn your degree in a way that fits your budget and a format that fits your life. Our fully online degree programs allow you to earn your degree at your pace, and you may qualify for financial aid opportunities like scholarships, grants, loans and other options.
Lipscomb Online has strong partners in Middle Tennessee and across the state.
Christian Community Services, Inc. (CCSI, Inc.)
City of Franklin
Habitat for Humanity, Greater Chattanooga
Metropolitan Development Housing Agency (MDHA)
National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO)
National Christian School Association (NCSA)
Prevent Child Abuse Tennessee (PCAT)
T.W. Frierson Contractors
Community College Partners
Chattanooga State Community College
Become a Partner
Interested in partnering with us? Contact Ted Meyer, Interim Executive Director of Lipscomb Online, at 615.966.1107 or firstname.lastname@example.org.