Return To Campus Plan
Lipscomb University's comprehensive plan to return to campus.Learn More
At Lipscomb, we strive to provide the flexibility to continue your education without putting your life on hold. That’s why we’ve found a way to offer quality degree programs at your pace, wherever you are.
Advance in your profession with help from our experienced faculty. As you learn online, you will grow your professional communication skills and relationships. Gain a mentor and attend professional seminars or grow in other immersive learning adventures. We will teach you how to use research and advance your organizing methods.
Take your pick from a traditional schedule of eight-week classes or a four-month subscription. Some students are able to earn their online degrees within two years thanks to our one-day behavioral assessment center and credit for prior learning.
1. Complete our online application. Please be sure to list each college you have previously attended.
In some circumstances, students may need to defer to a future term. Please notify your admissions counselor if you need to make this request.
2. Request that your transcript(s) from your previous college(s) be sent directly to Lipscomb.
Mail to Lipscomb Online Admissions at the address below:
One University Park Dr.
Nashville, TN 37204
3. If you have completed fewer than 30 hours of accredited college work, an official high school transcript also is required. Contact the school board where your high school is (was) located, and have them mail the transcript to Admissions at the address above.
4. You may submit the application fee of $50 via credit card after completing the online application, or mail a check made out to "Lipscomb University" to the address above.
5. After you have completed steps one through four, we will contact you with an admissions decision and next steps.
*Special Note: Often the longest delay in the admission procedure is in receiving official transcripts, an essential part of your application materials. We urge your to act quickly in requesting your previous school(s) to send your official transcript(s) to us.
Currently enrolled as a Lipscomb student? If you are currently taking a class at Lipscomb and would like to switch to the PACE Online program, you will need to complete the Campus Change application. All requests to switch to the PACE Online program must be approved by the registrar. Once your request is submitted and approved we will reach out with next steps.