Requirements For Residency Program
- Submit Online with PhORCAS. Applications must be submitted electronically via the PhORCAS website. Please read the instructions carefully to be sure the application is submitted properly. The deadline for submitting applications is January 6, 2017.
- Submit Online with PhORCAS: Letter Of Intent And Curriculum Vitae- A concise statement of your career goals as a resident as well as a statement of your education, qualifications, and experiences must be uploaded on your Application Form.
- Submit Online with PhORCAS: Three Letters Of Reference are required.
- Submit An Official Transcript via PhORCAS or mail: Your official transcripts from School or College of Pharmacy can be mailed to:
Benjamin Gross, Pharm.D., MBA, BCPS, BCACP, BC-ADM,CDE, ASH-CHC
Department of Pharmacy
Lipscomb University College of Pharmacy
One University Park Drive
Nashville, TN 37204
- Interview: A personal, on-site interview is required for admission to the Lipscomb University College of Pharmacy Residency Program. Applicants will only be scheduled for an interview when their application process has been completed.