Lipscomb University's College of Education is a known leader and innovator in education in the state of Tennessee...
- The National Council on Teacher Quality recently ranked the College of Education's undergraduate secondary teacher prep program #2 in the nation and graduate elementary program #14 in the nation.
- Lipscomb was highlighted for consistently producing teachers that outperform other teachers in the state based on the 2011, 2012 and 2013 3-year analysis of the Tennessee Report Card on the Effectiveness of Teacher Training Programs.
- Recipient of more than $2.5 million in competitive grant monies for in-service training for math and science teachers across Middle Tennessee
- Lipscomb University was selected as one of the top 16 up-and-coming master's universities in the south by U.S. News and World Report
- Partner and host of the Nashville Chamber of Commerce Education 2020 Speaker Series
- Training partner for Metro Nashville Public Schools in English Language Learning Endorsement program, providing coursework in ESL to over 350 MNPS since 2011.
- Local education partner for Teach for America teaching corps since 2009
...and continuing the tradition of excellence and integrity in teaching, learning and leading.