Lipscomb University's College of Education is a known leader and innovator in education in the state of Tennessee...
- One of top four teacher preparation institutions in the nation as noted by the National Council on Teacher Quality, joining Vanderbilt, Ohio State and Furman universities
- Lipscomb was highlighted for consistently producing teachers that outperform other teachers in the state based on the 2011, 2012 and 2013 3-year analysis of the Tennessee Report Card on the Effectiveness of Teacher Training Programs.
- Recipient of more than $2.5 million in competitive grant monies for in-service training for math and science teachers across Middle Tennessee
- Lipscomb University was selected as one of the top 16 up-and-coming master's universities in the south by U.S. News and World Report
- Partner and host of the Nashville Chamber of Commerce Education 2020 Speaker Series
- Training partner for Metro Nashville Public Schools in English Language Learning Endorsement program, providing coursework in ESL to over 350 MNPS since 2011.
- Local education partner for Teach for America teaching corps since 2009
...and continuing the tradition of excellence and integrity in teaching, learning and leading.
The National Council on Teacher Quality recognizes Lipscomb University's College of Education as a top-tier undergraduate-secondary and graduate-elementary teacher preparation program.