Be at the forefront of tomorrow’s newest innovations and most brilliant minds. Lipscomb’s online technology management program emphasizes technical and organizational skills designed to produce focused and driven experts. Master technological development, implementation and strategy—your next-level knowledge will make you a trusted leader in your business.
Together, technology and business form an invaluable combination within an industry that is projected to grow five percent faster than the national average by 2026. Meet the demands of a dynamic field.
- High school degree
- Official transcripts from all universities or colleges attended with a 2.0 GPA
- Interview with admissions counselor
Steps to Apply
- Complete our online application. Please be sure to list each college you have previously attended.
- Request that your transcript(s) from your previous college(s) be sent directly to Lipscomb. Mail to Lipscomb Online admissions at the address below:
One University Park Dr.
Nashville, TN 37204
- If you have completed fewer than 30 hours of accredited college work, an official high school transcript also is required. Contact the school board where your high school is (was) located, and have them mail the transcript to admissions at the address above.
- You may submit the application fee of $50 via credit card after completing the online application, or mail a check made out to "Lipscomb University" to the address above.
Foundational Core (24 hours)
INST 4103 - Research Methods (3)
OGLD 4993 - Capstone (3)
All of the following competencies are required, earned at the 3000 level or higher:
CORE 305V - Applied Communicativeness
CORE 312V - Applied Drive/Energy
CORE 318V - Applied Influence
CORE 326V - Applied Organizing & Planning
CORE 329V - Applied Problem Solving & Decision Making
CORE 330V - Applied Relationship Building
Upper Division Electives (6 credits)
Concentration (18 hours)
PSDT 1013 - Data Management Systems for Organizations (3)
PSDT 1023 - Introduction to Decision Support Systems (3)
PSDT 2113 - Database Administration for Organizational Support (3)
PSDT 3113 - Networking Concepts and Applications (3)
PSDT 3123 - Information Security Management (3)
PSDT 3133 - Trends in Technology Management (3)
$525 per credit hour for SetPACE or $4000 for four-month subscription for FlexPACE.