Earn your degree with the convenience and affordability of Lipscomb Online.
As technology continues to advance as rapidly as any time in human history, those at the forefront of this movement will lead organizations and industries into a future shaped by and dependent on modern technology.
Lead the way with a bachelor’s degree in Technology Management from Lipscomb University. Emphasizing technical and organizational skills designed to produce focused and driven experts, this multidisciplinary program will prepare you for a field that integrates personnel and project management skills with knowledge of technological systems and operations. Learn to achieve greater organizational efficiency through the effective incorporation and development of technology. Build technical skills and master other competencies crucial to successful managers, including communication, drive and energy, influence, organization and planning, problem solving and decision making, and relationship building. Become a trusted leader who possesses an invaluable combination of technology and business acumen. In an industry projected to grow five percent faster than the national average by 2026, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, you can meet the demand for professionals with technology management expertise.
Ready to apply? Let’s get started. We’re here to help at every step. Here’s what you’ll need to apply to Lipscomb Online.
- High school diploma
- Completed online application
- $50 application fee or fee waiver
- Official college transcripts from all schools attended (minimum 2.0 GPA)
- Official high school transcripts (if you have less than 30 hours of college credit)
Steps to Apply
- Complete our online application. Please be sure to list each college you have previously attended.
- Request to have your transcript(s) from your previous college(s) sent directly to Lipscomb. Mail to:
One University Park Drive
Nashville, TN 37204
- If you have completed fewer than 30 hours of accredited college work, an official high school transcript is also required. Contact the school board where your high school is (was) located, and have them mail the transcript to Admissions at the address above.
- You may submit the $50 application fee via credit card after completing the online application, or mail a check made out to "Lipscomb University" to the address above.
Tuition & Aid
Instead of a traditional 16-week semester, you can earn the same college credit in half the time—and at half the price of our traditional day program—through classes built for eight-week terms. SetPACE tuition is $525 per credit hour.
In addition, you can earn up to 30 credit hours in one day through a behavioral assessment in our CORE Competency Assessment Center.
Lipscomb Online offers the same high-quality degree as our traditional on-campus programs with the flexibility to fit your life at a cost that’s half the price. Earn a Lipscomb education in a way that fits your budget through financial aid opportunities like scholarships, grants, loans and part-time employment.
- Grants: You may qualify for federal grants, such as the Pell Grant, or grants from other sources specific to your program of study and personal background.
- Loans: Finance your education through one or more loans, either from the federal government or a private lender, that you can repay after college.
- Scholarships: Depending on your credentials, you may qualify for scholarships from federal, state and other sources.
- Tuition Discounts: If your employer offers tuition assistance or has a corporate partnership with Lipscomb University, you may be eligible for an application fee waiver and reduced tuition.
- Military Benefits: Veterans, military members and their families attending Lipscomb may qualify for a variety of aid, including scholarships, stipends and tuition assistance.