Bring change into the lives of those around you after we make a difference in yours. In this course, you’ll discover how to lead leaders.
Advance your leadership capability with direction from top coaches. You'll learn about cognitive coaching, life coaching and transformational coaching. Learn to become yourself and use yourself completely — withholding nothing. Then you'll develop your own approach and teach others to do the same. Perhaps you will use your skills as an executive coach or life coach in private practice. Or you’ll mentor in a nonprofit or ministry setting.
What is certain: Earn your Lipscomb Performance Coaching Certificate, and you will be in demand.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Two references
- Writing sample if undergrad GPA is below 2.75
- OGLD 5033 - Foundations of Ethical Coaching
- CORE 501V - Advanced Active Listening
- OGLD 5645 - Coaching Mentorship and Practicum
- OGLD 5403 - Leadership Skills and Assessment
- OGLD 5633 - Applied Coaching Skills
$982 per credit hour