Bison Inn is officially open for reservations. Located on Lipscomb University’s campus and just 10 minutes from downtown Nashville, Bison Inn operates as a fully functioning nine room year-round hotel featuring housekeeping services, a continental breakfast, access to fitness facilities, reserved parking and 24-hour customer service.
A great choice for campus visits, business trips, getaways and meetings of all types, Bison Inn offers nice spacious smoke-free guest rooms, with four adjoining dorms that can be made into two suites. Each room also features toiletries, cable TV, free WIFI access, a refrigerator, microwave and Keurig as well as and a coffee, snack and drink service all day.
You’ll have everything you’ll need for a comfortable stay, with added amenities such as a food court featuring Starbucks, Chick-Fil-A, Blue Coast Burrito and Papa John’s; Au Bon Pain (sandwiches and bakery); Beaman Library and U.S. Pose Office.
Note: If an internal department is paying for a guests stay, they will receive a discount to $110/night, plus fees and taxes. Please find attached terms of service, including information on internal department use and payment.
See our full list of amenities here:
- Daily Housekeeping Service
- Fitness Center (based on Student Activity Hours)
- Free Continental Breakfast
- Coffee, snack, and drink service all day
- Business Service offerings
- 24 hour Customer Service
- Refrigerator in each room
- Iron, Ironing Board, and Safe available upon request
- Reserved Parking
- Cable TV in each room (family friendly)
- Fitness Classes available for $7 charge/class
- Free wifi access
- 100% smoke free rooms
- Business center with computer, printer, and phone access
- Located on the University campus, within walking distance of any campus activities
- Beaman Library
- U.S. Post Office
- Food Court featuring Starbucks, Chick-Fil-A, Blue Coast Burrito, and Papa John's
- Au Bon Pain on-campus