Cut your teeth in the entertainment arts alongside some of the field’s most innovative minds. Lipscomb’s online entertainment management program highlights the financial and operational aspects of entertainment, designed to produce industry-savvy business leaders. Your unique skill set will propel you higher in your field, allowing you to manage your own entertainment career or meaningfully contribute to a leading organization.
- High school degree
- Official transcripts from all universities or colleges attended with a 2.0 GPA
- Interview with admissions counselor
Steps to Apply
- Complete our online application. Please be sure to list each college you have previously attended.
- Request that your transcript(s) from your previous college(s) be sent directly to Lipscomb. Mail to Lipscomb Online admissions at the address below:
One University Park Dr.
Nashville, TN 37204
- If you have completed fewer than 30 hours of accredited college work, an official high school transcript also is required. Contact the school board where your high school is (was) located, and have them mail the transcript to admissions at the address above.
- You may submit the application fee of $50 via credit card after completing the online application, or mail a check made out to "Lipscomb University" to the address above.
Foundational Core (24 hours)
INST 4103 - Research Methods (3)
OGLD 4993 - Capstone (3)
All of the following competencies are required, earned at the 3000 level or higher:
CORE 305V - Applied Communicativeness
CORE 312V - Applied Drive/Energy
CORE 318V - Applied Influence
CORE 326V - Applied Organizing & Planning
CORE 329V - Applied Problem Solving & Decision Making
CORE 330V - Applied Relationship Building
Upper Division Electives (6 credits)
Concentration (18 hours)
PSMG 3023 - Servant Leadership
PSMK 2013 - Marketing Concepts for Leaders
PSMG 2013 - Management Principles for Leaders
EM 2003 - Non-Profit Arts Management
EM 3003 - Entertainment Business
EM 4003 - Entrepreneurship and the Arts
$525 per credit hour for SetPACE or $4000 for four-month subscription for FlexPACE