You already excel at the ins and outs of your professional role—advance to an executive level in your organization. Lipscomb's online graduate certificate in strategic leadership is designed for driven professionals who want to shape the future of their organizations through insightful, action-oriented management.
Learn to implement advanced strategies that will elevate your business to become a top-level competitor in your industry. Our leadership experts will teach you how to develop enlightened strategic concepts and expand your influence.
The Graduate Certificate in Strategic Leadership is a Gainful Employment program regulated by the U.S. Department of Education. The U.S. Department of Education requires additional information be provided to you about this certificate program. For more information view the Gainful Employment Disclosure.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Two recommendations
- Interview with lead faculty
- Standardized test score or evidence of substantive professional experience if undergrad GPA is below 2.5.
- OGLD 5403 - Leadership Skills and Assessment
- OGLD 5503 - Strategic and Advanced Competency Development
- OGLD 524V - Advanced Mission Focus
- OGLD 5613 - Leadership Seminar
And three of the following two-credit hour competencies required:
- CORE 505V - Advanced Communicativeness
- CORE 512V - Advanced Drive/Energy
- CORE 518V - Advanced Influence
- CORE 526V - Advanced Organizing and Planning
- CORE 529V - Advanced Problem Solving and Decision Making
- CORE 530V - Advanced Relationship Building
$899 per credit hour