Lipscomb University has partnered with Acclaim to provide you with a digital version of your competency badges earned through the university’s CORE Competency Assessment Center.
Acclaim allows you to easily share your badges on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter to get instant recognition from your friends, family and professional network for the achievements you’ve worked hard to earn. You can also display your badges in your email signature and digital resume.
There is no fee for this service and acceptance is completely up to you.
What are the benefits of an Acclaim digital badge?
- A web-enabled version of your credentials that can be shared online
- A more efficient way of posting to social media platforms
- Labor market insights that relate your skills to jobs
- A trusted method for real-time credential verification
- Employers can search for you to fill a job based on your skills
Watch this Video to learn more about the Acclaim platform.
Watch Credly's helpful "How To" videos.
Are you ready to display your badges?
If you have questions or do not receive an email regarding Acclaim within two weeks, please contact Kelli Garrett, director of assessment, at firstname.lastname@example.org.