The Institute for Sustainable Practice is hosting a Green Tour of Nashville on Saturday, Oct. 27 from 1-3 p.m.
The tours include:
Lipscomb University Green Features Campus Walking Tour:
1. Ezell Center & LEED Gold Burton Center
2. (LEED in-process) Pharmacy Research Building & Porous Concrete
3. LEED Certified Nursing Building & Porous Concrete
4. Fields Engineering Center
Green Nashville Bus Tour:
5. Lipscomb Academy Football Field Parking Lot Bioretention
6. West Fork of Browns Creek Stream Buffers
7. Galbreath Home Solar PV & Bioretention
8. LEED ND One City, Bioretention & Shipping Crate Offices
9. LEED Platinum Fire Station 19 & Solar PV
10. LEED Silver Lentz Health Department
11. Complete Street Charlotte/West End Connector & Vanderbilt Solar Car Charging
12. LEED ND Certified Gulch & "Complete Streets"
13. SOBRO - Drive by 29 LEED Buildings (Map Provided)
14. LEED Gold Music City Center & "Complete Streets"
15. LEED Gold Riverfront Amphitheater
16. LEED Platinum Core & Shell Barge Building / Native Landscaped Cumberland Park
17.12th AV Urban Design / 1st Farm to Table Businesses
18. Music City Solar Farm - Nashville’s First 2MW Solar Farm
For more information, or to sign up for the hike, please contact Dodd Galbreath at firstname.lastname@example.org.