Distribution Formula

As someone who has committed to serving as a mission team leader, you automatically will receive 30% of the overall costs of your trip; you are eligible for an additional 20% based on your involvement and level of participation with Lipscomb Missions. If a team's leadership is fully engaged with us throughout the year, they are eligible for 50% of the cost of their trip (maxing out at a subsidy of $1,000). Below is a breakdown of the how we calculate the formula:

Percent Criteria
30%  Automatic: our thanks to you for being team leader!
10%  TL Meetings: leadership represented at all scheduled training sessions
5%  Financial Stewardship: turned in previous year's expense report AND budget for current year.
5%  Communication: regular contact with your POC

Introduction   |   Guidelines for Requests   |   Request Form